Saturday, October 4, 2008

World Card Making Day

Today! Last night I finished off a dozen cards from the beautiful new My Minds Eye Christmas Paper that hasn't been listed yet at Scrap-n-Crop :-) (sneaky aren't I!!) It's worth waiting for though.

Apologies for some dodgy photos ... I am not good at taking photos late at night of cards and layouts, most I scanned, but some were still had wet glitter on them, so photos had to do! Too early here still for decent photos yet.

Happy card making :-)














Materials -
Patterned Paper - My Minds Eye (yet to be listed at
SnC)
Cardstock - Bazzill
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink (shabby shutters), Stampin' Up classic (chocolate chip), Brilliance (moonlight white), Ancient Page (Cardinal)
Hero Arts gemstones
Kindy Glitz (Crystalina)
Stamps - Stamp It (mini Merry Christmas), Stampington (Grand Tree) (Tim Holtz has a similar tree which is just as cool)
Star brads, beads, cotton, Ribbon, googly eyes
Circle punches

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

And very nice they are too ... gorgeous papers!

Penny said...

sah-weet! The little robin is cute.

I'm into trees at the moment. I have one Hero Arts clear stamp that I lurve. Think I need more though. Rubberdubbadoo has some cool ones that are calling my name.

Anonymous said...

OOOHhhhhh I like them!

SHeena