Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where did the long weekend go?

It just disappeared ... !!!

3 more sleeps till we leave for our holiday :-) Hummm ... I still have a lot to do!

In the weekend we went out to Scrap-n-Crop so I could pick up some stuff :-) And thought you might like to see Maddison's new "handbag" heheee She's been strutting round home with it on too.

She tried on some gumboots that used to fit Aaron, but they are still too big for her, and boys did she kick up a fuss when I took them off her! Honestly little girl, they are just gumboots!!!!

I've nearly completed my little house album, so pretty pleased about that. Want to go out later this afternoon and take a couple more photos to add to it and then I should be about done :-) Woo Hoo.
.
I've made a HUGE list of stuff to pack for our holiday ... now the challenging part is to make sure it's going to fit in the bags! Hahahaa
.
Here's a couple of sneak peaks of what I've created with the November kit from Scrap-n-Crop. The kit will be revealed on 1st November and the SnC Gallery will be open too with all the examples of what Sharmaine & I have made.


Heheeeheee - does anyone else do this??? :-) Cut out bits of the patterned paper??? (Making sure of course that it's going to be covered up with photos or something!) :-) Good job you don't see that when it's in my album aye!


Okay ... off to tackle some more washing!

10 comments:

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

cheeky aye?

Sonya said...

Hehe! Yes I cut bits out of my patterned paper as well- and my card stock!Love youe photos. Have a wonderful holiday.xx

Darla said...

Have a good holiday! I wish we were there! Someday...

penelope haque said...

uhuhuhuh... that's cruel! downright cruel and a tease. love the blue bits though. ha ha ha

and oh boy, you have shoes and handbag issues at such a tender age. watch out! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Rachel!

Yes, I cut bits out of my paper like that. Sometimes I cut large sections of pp or card out and keep them for future projects if I know I'm covering up a large section with a photo!

Anonymous said...

Happy packing! I have a list done, who knows how much I will forget!! See you guys soon. Love : K, M, C & E

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that bag of Miss M's. I can see why she is stutting around with it. Wow, 3 days and not long to goo. Good luck with that packing and enjoy your trip home.

Penny said...

Good luck with stuffing those bags!! LOL!

We've got coolish, rainy weather today. Some nice days though, but quite windy. Not really t-shirt weather.

*Giggles at your holey paper* I have some like that too. It's quite useful for matting photos though.

We had arguments this morning over shoes too. *sigh* 22 months and it's already starting.

M is sweet with her bag!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach! Mee again - met up with Bryce from Becas at a function last week - he didn't know you were not in NZ... just said they missed you... and your baking visits! haha He had me in fits of laughter telling me about his twins who are now 7years, and very short like him! Love to hear from you if you are coming to Auckland - if you get a chance please email me: lisa@jensendesign.co.nz - yes my website is up and running now too.

xx Lisa

Mrs Frizz said...

Love little Miss M's handbag ... and look at her strutting her stuff.

Gumboots ... too cute.

Not long now - safe travels!