Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Jigsaw

On Friday I bought Aaron a new jigsaw puzzle. I went into this puzzle shop looking for wooden puzzles, but they didn't have any, but he spied a big puzzle on CARS. It was 1000 pieces, so I said I thought he was being a bit ambitious, how about this one? He wasn't that impressed to start with, but decided yes it would do! (He makes me laugh (to myself!) with his comments.)

Lyndon did it with him yesterday and today and is trying to teach him about working out the shape and colour of the pieces as to where they fit. He's doing alright actually and for every piece he puts in the right place he exclaims loudly "Good Job". :-) Have to do it when Maddison's not around otherwise the pieces get chewed and slobbered on!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, he's got high aspirations! 1000 pieces! Looks like he did very well with his smaller puzzle, love how he said "good job" to himself each time :-) Cute!

Anonymous said...

Awwww how cute!! LOL - 1000pc - good on him!! my kids were never much interested in puzzles, even though both Glen and I love them!! very frustrating.

Penny said...

Ha ha! yes, 1000 might be a leetle bit beyond a small boy.

SO cute about his self-affirmations :)