Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday's Trials!

It's been an interesting day! Maddison had a couple of hours in the wee hours of the morning where she just wanted to play! Everytime I put her back to bed she screamed her nut off (and mine as well!). I finally managed to get her to sleep in our bed about 2.30am.

Aaron crept into my bed around 5am, so transferred Maddison back to her cot (yawn, yawn) and they slept till about 7am I suppose!

Then while I was having my shower they got into my little prima flower and eyelet stash!!!! GRRRR I was not a happy camper I tell you. I didn't bother taking a photo of the mess because it wouldn't have looked that bad. They were spread all over the room and being so small they were hard to see. Anyway - here's the evidence! Aaron said "good job Mummy" after I had swept them all up! I tell you he tries my patience sometimes! It took me about an hour this afternoon while he was at school and Maddison sleeping to sort them all by colour again! The cupboard they are in does have a kiddy lock, but it's come unstuck, so need to fix it somehow I think!!!


Rest of the day was fine until about 4.45pm. I had picked Aaron up from school and things went downhill from then. "Happy hour" was a long one today! I won't go into all the details (might scare Nana and Grandad!) hehee But they perked up once they were in the bath and had fun with the bubbles. You can see Maddison's "haircut" snigger!





Butter wouldn't melt in their mouth would it!! Little darlings!

So that's us. Roll on a good nights sleep :-) (fingers crossed anyway)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

see they knew you would have fun resortingt eh flowers and you did didn't you?? lol I know I am naughty lol. Love the pic of Aaron int he bath lying down with the bubble arsoun his head he looks so stinking cute. Hope you got some better sleep last night.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you must be shattered! I hope you get a really good (uninterrupted) sleep tonight.
They are very cute - lucky that, or they wouldn't get away with their antics! ;-)

Penny said...

oh boy, that would sure be irritating!

I hope you get more sleep in!

Anonymous said...

OMG ... what an absolute pain sorting the flowers and eyelets out ...grrrr!! little angels!!hope you get much needed catchup sleep tonite!

Mrs Frizz said...

Oh NO!!!! Anything but NOT the Prima's ... I would be devastated!!! Hopefully you will have a good night's sleep tonight.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

well, i wouldnt be able to be angry for the lil' darlings for too long!!!