Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday's Antics

Well we made it to the park to feed the turtles today :-) It was pretty hot even at 10.30am, but probably made worse because I had to run after Aaron! Don't ask what he's doing in this first photo! I think he was trying to get some bread that had dropped on the other side of the fence, but I am not exactly sure!! (Not sure I want to know actually.)

And Maddison escaped every time she could to sit and eat the bread hehehehee.
The playground badly needs an overhaul, the ground is all broken up and quite dangerous, but the kids had fun, climbing and sliding.
Maddison has no fear whatsoever! Sigh ... gets that from her brother I think.
Had lunch at McD's. Aaron refused the look at the camera.
Maddison's checking out Yara's eyes!

So back to the car just as it started to spit with rain. So glad we went to the park this morning. Maddison went to sleep on the way home and I've put her to bed, but so far no joy, she's still calling out! Grrrrr She so needs a sleep after last night! Anyway I won't go there. I got slightly more than 3 hours sleep and I tell myself that this too shall pass!
.
.
.
BTW ... that cheeky comment on my last blog post - just to clarify I have weird dreams whether I am preggers or not, and no I am not pregnant. LOL How could I be when Lyndon is away so much hehehehee :-) He's had a good laugh at the comment though ... told me it's made his day! Not sure how to respond to that!! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed you FRIES at McDs!!!

Penny said...

Miss M is a brave girl! And Mummy is brave to let her out of the pram! LOL!

Cute to see them all together.

Ya know, you and L just had a holiday together at the beach. It only takes one swimmer...
j/k

I have vivid strange dreams even when not pg.

Mrs Frizz said...

Little Miss has a gorgeous wee dress on ... love it. Laughed at Master A not looking at the camera ... he's learning early!!!!