Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday



Janine's Woo Hoot Wednesday again :-)

2 more sleeps till Lyndon's home.

Woo Hoo that I have survived a week and a half of school holidays! LOL Actually the kids have been pretty good ... during the day! hahaha

Woo Hoot for Aaron, Maddison & I having an afternoon sleep today (if I could call mine a sleep ... I have the weirdest dreams, but I won't go there! Lets just say I didn't feel like I had a proper sleep after those dreams!)

Nearly finished 2 LO's. Hope to be able to post them next week.

I have a scrappy date next Monday morning :-) REALLY looking forward to that. Will do a post after the event. (Have to get busy and make something before hand as I'm doing a little demo! - will be interesting as I'll have the kids in tow!!)

Being able to take the kids to the playground this morning ... it was pretty warm, but glad we went because it rained again this afternoon! Woo Hoot for Maddison - she went down the big tunnel slide by herself (and yes I had the camera, but didn't have the memory card in it duh!!) Oh well, there'll be another time I am sure! :-)

Woo Hoot for kids play date on Monday and hopefully (weather permitting) going to the park tomorrow to feed the turtles with Yara & Senna.

Aaron has made Nana a special card this week :-) hehehe put you in suspense Nana!! You won't get it till your birthday though :-) (Think I need to buy him some more glue!)

Woo Hoo for bonjella ... seems to be helping Maddison settle at night!

23 more sleeps till we go on holiday :-) (not that I am counting or anything!!)

Think that's about it. Hope you are all having a great week.

6 comments:

Darla said...

I don't know how you do it with Lyndon gone so much. WooHoot for you! Does your camera have internal memory? We can take about 5 photos without our memory card.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel - it's me Lisa in NZ!!! I just logged on to see how you are doing up there. The children are looking very healthy and growing up soo fast. Are you coming back to NZ soon? Love to see you. Have you still got your house down the road from me or did you sell it? Love to be in contact more - so we can discuss crafty things we are both up to.
I did send you an email a while ago - but not sure if it got through.

xx Lisa

Anonymous said...

Rachel, I take my hat off to you! It's amazing how well you cope with Lyndon away. I'm glad the kids have been good for you during the day, but I hope you can catch up on some sleep when Daddy gets home! :-)
Oh, and Bonjela saved our life with Tyler! He really found teething hard.

Anonymous said...

lots of whoo hoots there Rachel. Oh your scrappy daye sounds interesting looking forward to reading more about that. Yippe for bonjella and I had to laugh about the comment about having to get "a" some more glue. He sure loves his crafting that young man of yours and I bet Nana can't wait for her card. Not many sleeps now.

Anonymous said...

HeeHee - about not having the memory card in the camera - cameras way of getting a rest I think!!!LOL
Glad you're making your way thru the hols ok - weird dreams huh!? sure you're not pregnant?

Penny said...

hmmm... how come my comment didn't show up on this post? weird.

Anyway, I was going to say bonjela is my friend too and gwate list.