Thursday, May 26, 2011

Samuel

I have been meaning to take a photo of Samuel doing this for a while and now I am cross with myself that I haven't as the other kids were around 9months old when I took their photos! Anyway I have them now! :-)
.
For some reason they love the front loader washing machine! If the laundry door is open Samuel is in there like a shot! (hehee excuse the dribble on his chin!) :-)


Cheeky fella.
If you want to see what the other kids looked like around 9 months old doing the inspection of the washing machine check it out here.

2 comments:

Steeped in Beautea said...

awwww cute and all three of them clearly wanted to help mummy with the washing. Looking at the photos of the other two were cute.

topkatnz said...

obviously you spend too much time washing - let them do it seeing as they're interested...