Thursday, May 5, 2011

Scrappin Studio Sunday Sketch - May 2011

Scrappin Studio have got a lovely sketch this month :-) It's also a Mother's Day theme.

So here's my take. Hopefully you can still see the sketch in there somewhere! hehee
.
Sorry the lighting wasn't very good when I was taking pics this morning. I have used Websters papers (3 of them I think), Hero Arts pearls, AC alphas, cream velum and lace from my stash.


Can you tell that my G for Grandma is a 6 :-) I don't think you would notice if I hadn't said anything! Pretty cool aye.
I used pearls to hide the glue dots holding the velum down!
.
Here's the journalling.
And this morning I caught Samuel sitting on the floor very pleased with himself pulling this little butterfly off! He'd reached up and taken the LO from my desk! It has some big creases in it's wings now! :(
I can't believe what a tiny little "rabbit" Samuel was hehehee Look at him in the group photo when he was 10 days old! Too funny. He's going to be 1 next week! Help me! - where did that year go?
.
Right off to get Maddison from school. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Steeped in Beautea said...

Beautiful Rachel, very soft and feminine.

somebody who needs to love herself said...

Gosh! I love this layout. You are so clever. I am sad I don't have pictures of my 2kids with my mum. This is my favourite layout ever.

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous LO and tribute to grandma. Beautiful elements and pp and gorgeous photos :)

Shirl said...

What a lovely layout of the children and their grandma! I love how you used no. 6 as the letter G! :) Very clever!