Thursday, March 11, 2010

Do they think this is their new school uniform?

I sure hope not!!!
.
Aaron is really into Ben 10 at the moment - it's driving me slightly crazy, but what's worse is that whatever he does Maddison has to do too. So he's "given" her his other Ben 10 tee-shirt and this morning they decided together that they would wear them to school! Honestly!
.
Aaron had his Ben 10 watch on and wanted Maddison to have one too ... some how I managed to avoid all the questions on that one. But no doubt I'll get them again! (I am NOT buying her a Ben 10 watch thank you very much!)

This pic makes me grin - Aaron gave her a hug and she just leans back (hard) and squashes him against the door and stands on his foot by the looks! hehehee

I think I can safety say she's a bit of a tom-boy! And a little scruffy one at that! hehee
.

3 comments:

Serene Ho said...

Precious picture! Maddison has your features :)

Steeped in Beautea said...

okay I was laughing out loud about the conversations you had with your gems. I loved the "pop baby" comment. Seriously made me laugh.

Miss M justs wants to be like her big brother lol, she is so cute.

topkatnz said...

it's moments like these that keep you going...:)