Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ATC Swap

Last month I participated in an ATC (artist trading card) swap that was organised by Rachel Greig @ Darkroom Door. We could use any rubber stamps, Montage, Photochips, Filmstrips, and Wordstrips from the Viva La Flora Collection. I received my swap ATC's back late last week. They are very cool and I am thrilled with them. It's amazing how many different ideas can come from 2 stamp sets. Even the colours are different on all of them. Check them out ...
.
From Helen Cleary -
From Robyn Wood - (sorry I have no idea why it's turned on it's side!)
From Vicky Fernando -
From Yumiko Asano -
From Emi -
From Tomoko Shibasaki -
From Sarah Schwerin -
From Atsuko Nakamura -
And mine! I put some UTEE on top of the dandelions for a bit of texture.

And I made a couple more to send in exchange for postage :-) This one is using stamps from the Wilderness Collection.

And these two are using stamps from the Essentials 2 Collection.


Looking forward to the next swap now :-)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Neat! :) So varied too which is cool.

rabslove said...

Wow..thta's cool! I've been wanting to particiapate ATC but never get started :(