Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some LO's for Scrappin Studio

Hi - back again with another couple of LO's to share using this months City of Lights and Montmarte kits from Scrappin Studio.

I am enjoying using the tape in the kits this month. I have others in my stash, but haven't used them much. They are easy to create borders around your pics though :-) (I haven't journalled on this LO yet as I am waiting for some details from the school about this field trip.)

Brads are gorgeous and I do like those kraft journal spots.
and the butterfly stickers ... and the stamps hehee
I will confess that I used a LO from Stephanie Howell for inspiration for this LO. If you want to see her page click here and scroll to the bottom and it's her 'Love You More' LO.
.
I loved how it was so simple but so effective. And what a great way to use up those journal spots! I also used some Mr Huey's Sunshine Mist on the edges of the page.

Thanks for visiting. :-) Happy scrapping.

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

That is a cool way to use up journalling spots:)