Thursday, June 9, 2011

Scrappin Studio Sketch Challenge

Jessi has created a lovely sketch for Scrappin Studio's latest sketch challenge. It closes on the 12th so if you want to play along you still have a couple of days! :-) You can see all the details here.
.
Here's the sketch.
And here's my take. I have used bits and pieces from the Studio Calico May kit "Lawn Party" (including the numbers stamp) and embellishments are oldies from my stash! Funny little photo of Aaron hehehee - it was his school photo taken last year. He sure looks different with short hair!

I sprayed the "abc" with Indian Corn Tattered Angels mist and there was lots of over spray so I just dapped the stamp in and around it and stamped it several times on the page. (I liked how Jessi used the stamp in her LO for this sketch! :-) Thanks for the inspiration Jessi.)

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Jessy Christopher said...

Totally loving how you used the sketch to suit ur style!! That is so cool. Love the stamping & glad you played along :)