Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

This year Mothers Day was extra special for me because my Mum arrived in the morning :-) Lyndon did take some pics of us, but I will be kind (to both her and me) and not blog them ... I look awful and she looks really tired!
.
But we did get a reasonable pic of me with the kids and what they had made me for Mothers Day at school. A flower each and Aaron also did the love heart and drew a picture of me and him in it. I will have to take a close up picture of it, it's quite cute :-)

And had to share this one - this is what Maddison does when you tell her to look at the camera ... she stares till her eyes nearly pop out of her head! hehee
Tonight we had a potluck dinner with quite a few of our friends. A real feast :-)
So was a lovely day ... although very hot! Phew I am getting rather tired of the heat & humidity at this stage of pregnancy I must say!
.
Now I am off to bed. Hope all had a lovely day today too, whether you are a Mother or not :-)
.
Thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

Penny said...

Yum - now I'm hungry!
Happy mother's day :)

Sasha Farina said...

thats a lot of food!! Happy Mommy's day, girl!

topkatnz said...

mmmmm, that looks like a feast alright. Glad you had a wonderful day.

Yeong Shong said...

Happy Mother's Day...
That's a lot of food and looks yummy too...

Steeped in Beautea said...

Awww glad your mum arrived safe and sound all be it a bit tired. Enjoy your time with her. The pit luck dinner loked so yummy. Glad you had a great day.

Serene Ho said...

lovely gifts you got there! so nice to hear your mom is there to celebrate and be with you. Happy Mother's day to a great mom!

Sonya said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day, and great that you could be with your mum as well. Lovely photos, and super tasty looking food!