Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scrap-It-Lah September Challenge

Can't believe that the last time I joined a challenge at Scrap-It-Lah was in April!! Shocking.
.
This month's challenge is easy - have to use at least 70% of your favourite manufacturer on a LO. Basic Grey! 100% heheee (well except for the journalling pen which I also used to outline the heart). :-)

Unfortunately the 'S' of the end of Ferrari has gone west ... I am hoping it's going to turn up!! I suspect a little girl was involved in it's disappearance!!
.
Feel free to join in the fun - entry's are welcome from anywhere in the world :-) I know I have at least two people that leave comments on my blog that could easily do a basic grey LO heheheheee (you know who you are!) ;-)
.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Warris!

topkatnz said...

well that's a warri! heehee

somebody who needs to love herself said...

hi rachel I found your blog thru another blog. am fairly new to SB thrilled to find a malaysian challenge. its funny how I am so clueless. I love to read about your daughter's antics reminds me of my girl when she was 2 and I thought it will never pass