Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dinos & Mr Potato Head

This morning has been spent doing this ...

Okay ... I'll admit I did get the dinos out for a specific reason :-) But he played with them for a while and built fences around them and then asked to go to the park to catch a dinosaur! Huh

Maddison spent nearly 40 minutes playing with Mr Potato Head on her bed :-) A new toy for her (it's Aaron's and has been put away for a while) and she was really getting into it.


BUT ... I discovered that she had done this! I was NOT impressed. Grrrrrr I was stressing a little about how I was going to fix it and then found the torn off bit under the couch and it's not in too bad a condition, so think I will be able to glue it back on (thank goodness).
.
So consider this another little sneak at the March kit from Scrap-n-Crop. Actually next month there are two kits to choose from. This is the first sneak from the kit I just started on yesterday!
And here's another LO from the other kit that I've finished :-)

6 comments:

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

ooohh missy has been noty! lol

Anonymous said...

Whoops, nosy little fingers! Glad you are able to fix it ;-)

Sonya said...

Well, your little poppet looks far too cute not to get away with the odd spot of mischeif! So pleased the missing piece turned up.
I do hope you managed to catch that dinosaur ! LOL

topkatnz said...

Madison was just being new-age and 'distressing' your work ...

Unknown said...

Oh how Aaron and Graham would get on right now! We were at the Ferrari dealership (rusty had a job there) and Rusty asked if Graham wanted to get in one and in the most fustrated tone he said No Daddy I want to take it home! Just buy it! Oh how the salesman liked that. We just told him another day with smiles on our lips. So pleased you are all doing well. Miss you over here, Try to read your blog couple times a week and enjoy each time. If you look on facebook we have pic's and I don't know if its the hair but think Maddison and Zared look quiet a bit alike. Both lovley lady's hugs for now!

penelope haque said...

can't help but laughed my head off on the sneaky staged dino photos! wink wink