Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo challenge ...

Mrs Frizz challenged me to :
.
Go into your “My pictures” folder
Go to folder no 6 and choose the 6th photo in that folder
Put the photo on your blog, and tell your readers about it
Challenge 6 others by comments on their blog to do the same
.
I've just recently saved all our photos to an external hard drive, so changed my filing system slightly! This was the photo ... Aaron in July 2007, about 20 days before Maddison was born. He was at that terrible age (where Maddison is now actually!) of getting into the freezer (which was at the bottom of the fridge) and getting stuff out. This time I'd caught him at the table with a frozen apple strudel and he was actually eating it! Spot his eyes in the first pic! Little bug eyed monkey.

Thought I'd share these pics too of the evidence! :-)


I won't challenge 6 more (a lot have already been challenged) ... but if you feel like playing along please do :-)

4 comments:

Penny said...

ha ha!! love the look on his face :)

Mrs Frizz said...

Thanks for playing along ... ewwwwhhhhh on the eating frozen strudel though. It's amazing what kids get in to ... lol.

Serene Ho said...

This is too cute! I love the 2nd picture with him laughing! I can just put a quote bubble above it talking to the frozen strudel "HAHA! I GOT YOU THIS TIME! NOW I'M GONNA EAT U UP!"
Heelarious!

penelope haque said...

LOL
That's one hearty laughter!