Sunday, February 8, 2009

Altered Box for a Dozen Cards

I've had this empty box (had chocolates in it ... of course! :-) heehee) for a while and also this beautiful Graphic 45 paper from Kinda Sweet. So decided I would make a little set of cards to fit in the box and have it for a gift for someone. It's pretty simple and quick to do, but I just love these papers :-) I used 3 different papers (they are double sided) from Kinda Sweet (Graphic 45 - Secret Garden, Wallflower and Antiquity) and inks, brads, floral trim, embellishments and foam tape from my stash.
.
The paper that the box is sitting on is what I used on the cards for the background.





Close up of the cards ...





And this is what the back of my cards looks like :-)

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

penelope haque said...

Nice work Rachel.

Serene Ho said...

Lovely ... love the b/w feel. You did a great job!

Penny said...

S'lovely! lots of work in those.

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous set of cards ... what a lovely gift.

And those pics of little Miss M in the post below - delightful and can seeyou scrapping them!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Oops - you have been challenged - you need to swing by my blog my friend.

Sonya said...

Gorgeous!! LOve your cards, the sunflower one is my very fav' and the box is amazing!Lovely work!