Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last sneaks

of my March kit stuff for Scrap-n-Crop.
.
This is corner of a LO :-) I really like how this one turned out actually. Check the SnC Gallery for the rest of the sneaks from Sharmaine & I. The kit goes on sale tomorrow and the full gallery will be up then too. So check it out. Remember ... lots of choice this month ... 2 kits to choose from and they both go a long way.


Does anyone else out there do this? Cut out pieces of patterned paper to use on something else? (or am I the only weird one?) :-}

Happy Saturday all.

2 comments:

topkatnz said...

well I always cut out the 'covered up' bit from the back of layouts ... maybe to use on the top of layout or elsewhere ...? so if you check any of my LOs from the back they have 'holes' ...??

Penny said...

I have done it :)