Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday

Remember that ATC swap I said was part of a while back? Well I have now got the other participants ATC's. Cool aye. You can see the ones I made here. Now I just need to alter a box or something to store them in! Haven't found the right box yet though. (Maybe I should give Lyndon the measurements of what I'd like and he can check out the chocolate section in duty free and see if something suits !! LOL)


And this one is from another friend I've made through Scrap-n-Crop's forum. :-) You can't really tell in my bad photo, but it's got Stickles on some of the flowers and around the edge of it. Adds neat texture to it.

Well I took Aaron to school today with the camera hoping to get some photos of him greeting his little girl friend, but she didn't show up and he was being a little brat showing off and not doing what he was asked, so I took a few photos of him pasting and left. He loves pasting and gets very aggressive with the glue! Today they were pasting a picture of the Malaysian flag onto a piece of paper then they had little punch outs of cars and teddys etc. onto a piece of paper. Aaron had more glue than punch outs on his paper! 2nd photo is him with his teacher.





Maddison is taking more and more steps before she plops down on her bottom. Love how she puts her little arms up in the air when she ventures forth.
Haven't done much today actually, been processing ideas for the final challenge for Project Scrap Away. Think I have colours, papers and products sorted what I am going to use (all subject to change of course!!). So need to start actually making and creating now! :-)
Tomorrow will be busy I think. Aaron has gone on quite a bit today about Daddy going shopping at Thomas train shop, so Lyndon might take him there in the morning and I hope to put Maddison down for her sleep while I have some quiet time at my craft desk! :-) Lyndon leaves home about 4pmish for the airport, leaves KL around 8.15pm for Finland. Gets back Saturday week :-(
So that's us. Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Penny said...

lovely ATCs :) One of the girls at the crop had made a special book of them. Is it Tim Holtz that has a special holder for them? I've seen something like it on Ali Edwards blog I think.

Aaron is very funny and cute in those photos :)

Lyndon does travel a lot!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Aaron has good craft skills ... wonder where he got those hehe.

Anonymous said...

Aaron looks enthusiastic about his task, lol too cute. Nice ATC's. So how long is the planride to Finland??

Danice said...

Woohoo! congrats on being a finalist on PSA!, I reckon most of NZ knows who you are and are behind you 100%!!! good luck!