Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Woo Hoot


Janine's Woo Hoot Wednesday again.

Got a bit to Woo Hoot about actually ... and it's hard to choose which to put first, so here they are in no particular order!

Toilet training with Aaron is going really well. Okay, there's been a couple of nasty deposits, but this past week he's been so good telling me "do wees". I don't generally get told about #2's but each time he's actually done them in the toilet or on the potty he gets a treat :-) (heehee bribery and corruption works), so I think he's got the idea (well most of the time!).


Maddison is walking 80% of the time now. Here's a few of pics of her (had to include one of her sitting on the potty while Aaron was on the loo, so makes me laugh). Yesterday she found these little shoes I was given by a cousin and so I tried them on ... size 3 pumpkin patch and her little foot is so chubby and high that she can't wear them. Anyway I sqeezed her feet into them so she could wear them for a little bit. She just thought she was the cats meow. Today she's been carrying them around. (I think getting shoes to fit her feet is going to be difficult!)





3 more sleeps till Lyndon's home.

I have started on my project(s) for the final challenge of Project Scrap Away. Don't have much to show for it, but I have started :-) Actually started 3 things. Haven't done a thing today either ... oh well you get that.

Had surprise visitors this morning and they stayed for lunch which was lovely.

Got my birthday present from Lyndon today too. Haven't opened it cause it's not my birthday yet (much to Aaron's disgust). I got a sewing machine with our visa rewards, and you can stop laughing now ... I have no intention of using to actually sew clothes, it's for scrapping and crafty purposes only :-)

Woo Hoot for a tidy organised store cupboard :-)

Woo Hoot for my little boy turning 3 next week (imagine that!). He's getting Thomas for his birthday (what a surprise!) and he already knows where the presents are. He dragged the visitors into our bedroom this morning and said "Thomas up there in the sky!" (Meaning up on the top shelf in the wardrobe!) Not much gets past him I tell you.

That's about it, hoping to go out tonight to the mtg. Will depend on Aaron having a sleep after school! Maddison has just woken up so doubt she will have another catnap before we leave. Anyway see how it goes.

Happy Wednesday to you.

4 comments:

Penny said...

heh heh - M is cute on that potty. She and Lydia are a pair with the shoes things. L is obsessed with them. Tim had fatty feet too - was hard to find shoes for him. L isn't so bad but she has to have them quite wide I've found. No narrow ones.

Go you on the sewing machine... ya never know what that might get used to do. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well done to Aaron on his toilet training and Maddison on her walking! They are both doing well and look pretty proud of themselves ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great whahoots!! Good Luck with PSA finals! I'm 'training' for the cycling race in the Olympics this week!! not much today tho, Ashlee nose surgery today...

Anonymous said...

great list, you know your a scrapper when you get a sewing machine for crafting and not real clothes sewing. That Aaron is so clever, working out the hiding places for pressies. Well done on the toilet training and I love watching children wearing shoes for the first time its so cute.