Thursday, October 1, 2009

Darkroom Door Wilderness ATC Swap

In August I participated in an ATC Swap hosted by Rachel Greig of Darkroom Door, we had to use items from the Darkroom Door Wilderness Collection.  I used stamps from this set ... Wilderness Vol 2, using the crayon resist technique.  Not sure exactly what sort of mood I was in when I created these to put "get lost" on them!!!!  heheee


And these are neat ATC's I received in the swap (click pic to make it larger).
ATC's created by (top row left to right) ... Cheryl Townley, Lessa Harris, Sarah Schwerin, Helen Cleary.
(bottom row left to right) ... Judity Beattie, Damaris M, Tracey Strong, Robyn Wood.


To see all the ATC's that were created for this swap, check out the video on Darkroom Door's blog here.
.
I have also participated in the September swap which is using stamps from the Essentials 3 Collection.  It closed yesterday, so looking forward to receiving those in the mail :-)

1 comment:

Serene Ho said...

heh heh ... i like the card that said "get lost"...haha. It has 2 different meanings isn't it? Nice cards!