Monday, October 1, 2012

Teeny Tiny Mini Albums

Excuse the photo overload ... but I promised the lovely ladies in my teeny tiny mini album class at Scrap-n-Crop on Saturday that I would post some pictures of my albums I've made.

The first one was for Maddison ... it included pictures of her sleeping from birth to age 4 and a half.

 I want to do some journalling on the blank page ... just haven't got there yet!





 And the tags.

The second album was for Aaron with pics of his Birthday Cakes from 1 through to 7.

 Same goes here ... a page for me to journal!!





 Only two tags in this mini (due to a minor cutting error hehee ... was fixable, just meant I couldn't put a tag in that spot!).
 And the reverse of the tags.

I made one to include pics of family photos we had taken when we were in New Zealand.

 I can only show you one page on the inside :-)

I've also made one for Samuel with some pics of his first 2 swim lessons, but I haven't completed the cover.  When I have done that I will blog some pics.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

Very cool:) love the album of M sleeping. You know I did a 'sleeping beauty' page for Ashlee in all her sleeping poses when young too! Kids are at their most loveable when asleep I say:)