Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Swimming Pool

Just so some of my lovely readers don't freak out whenever I post pics of the infinity pool, I thought I would post some pics, but this time so you can see it isn't a straight drop over the side to the ground! :-)
.

Last night Samuel discovered the lights under the lounge deck ... or maybe it was the stones hehee. Either way he got himself comfortable and stayed there for ages playing with the stones and trying to get the light.

Aaron has decided it's okay for him to sit on the far edge of the pool! He might have a Superman swim top on, but Superman he's not!! Good job I know there's a ledge on the other side, I still think my nerves need to toughen up a little bit more though!

Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

Matt & Amy said...

It is a very impressive pool - and the photos do alarmingly look like there is no edge! Samuel is changing so quickly!

Steeped in Beautea said...

the views from that pool are amazing......so how many people (roughly) would use it in your building?

Penny said...

uh.. thank you, I think. It still looks scary but at least I know it's not a sheer drop! :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Penny, it does still look scary! That last pic is just frightening (but good to know that there is only a small drop behind him). You could really alarm people with photos like those, hehe :-)

I love infinity pools and the way they look in photos ... like optical illusions. There was a great one in Fiji that looked like it just continued into the ocean.

topkatnz said...

gulp...I was still freaked out by the pic of Aaron!LOL...I need to go and lie down now...

Jim Thomson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy Ang said...

how cool to have an infinity pool. beats doing laps in an indoor one lol.

Mrs Frizz said...

well I for one am pleased that you shared those pics ... looks awesome, but even though I still know there is another level, still looks freeeeeeeeeaky ...