Monday, November 19, 2012

Eating out again!

On Sunday we had a change from Tony Roma's for lunch and tried a sushi place instead :-)  We asked for a table by the conveyor, which may not have been a great idea with Samuel seated where he was!!!  Scrambler (from Bob the Builder) had several short trips amongst the plates!!!  Once we moved him to a baby chair lunch was a little bit more relaxing!!




In the afternoon I went to see what Aaron and Maddison were up too as they were very quiet and was totally stoked to see them like this.  Aaron was reading Maddison one of his chapter books (a Geronimo Stilton one).  :-)  (high fives all around I tell you!!)

Yesterday Samuel's teacher had a birthday, so this morning I took in some chocolate cupcakes for her.  Samuel was in fine form showing off his delightful table manners!!!  


Little piglet.

Thanks for visiting. :-)

3 comments:

Yeong Shong said...

Hi...I saw in your blog earlier that you decorated some "scary mummie"....do you mind sharing the frosting recipe with me? I will be letting the kids at church decorate some cookies and would like a frosting that harden....you will be able to find my email from my blow....thanks

Anonymous said...

Yum - I love sushi and always want to try out new places. Great photos of a lovely family outing!

topkatnz said...

Interesting having the food on a conveyor belt! Awwhh the kids reading together is soooo cute:)