Friday, March 2, 2012

Today is Dr Seuss's Birthday

The grade 1 students at Aaron's school celebrated by having a "green eggs & ham" breakfast in honor of Dr Seuss. I went down to take some photos and it was so fun to see the teachers had dressed up as well (although Aaron's teacher won the prize for best dressed!!) She looked fabulous.
Green Eggs & Ham ... Aaron said it was quite tasty hehee

When I left they were all back in their class and the kids from their buddy class (grade 5) were reading Dr Seuss stories to them. Sounds a pretty fun school day to me! :-)

4 comments:

topkatnz said...

Awwwh, that's so cool - I want green eggs and ham brekkie too!! I love Dr Seuss!

Steeped in Beautea said...

Oh a cute new banner you have, although given I have had a blog break its probably been "new" for a while lol.

Okay I dont think I can eat green eggs and ham, I know it's only coloured but nope couldnt do it lol. Aaron's teacher looks adorable.

Had a giggle at Master S in the dryer, so cute. The layout you did below is so cute, really liked the layering/clustering around the bottom third of the layout.

Mrs Frizz said...

okay, seriously, I could not do the green eggs thing ... I'm retching just looking at the green eggs ... and the photos of the wee man in the drier ... hmmmmmmmm ...

Penny said...

Uh... that last picture? Where A is holding the green eggs up near his nose? Looks a lot like green boogers. Just saying. :-P :-P hahahahahahahahahhahaha!