Saturday, March 17, 2012

That week went fast!

Can't believe it's been over a week since I last posted on here! We have been busy - dealing with colds, wiping up snotty noses, school stuff, swim lessons, homework, laundry, ironing, cooking, wiping more snot! You get the idea ... just general life really I suppose.
.
These pics of the kids are from last Sunday - they had been playing with the hats and wore them while they had their snack :-)

Goofy kids hehee


Here's some pics of the little shoe box I altered for Janine for the tea towel swap. She likes hydrangeas and this was the only piece of paper in my scrapping stash that had hydrangeas on it! :-)
I put some paper inside as well just to make it pretty :-)

I have several unfinished scrapping things on my desk to complete and really want to get to them today, but since one of the noses I am wiping is my own, the energy levels to do anything don't seem to be there! Wondering if I sneak back to bed for a snooze Lyndon would notice hehee ;-)
.
Hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

what a gorgeous looking shoe box ... fabulous and I'm sure that Janine loved it.

And as for the snotty noses ... ewwhhhhhhh!!! I say sneak back to bed.

Penny said...

Great box! And... go to bed.

Steeped in Beautea said...

I loved the box and I am still deciding what treasures to keep in there. Hope your feeling better? Gosh your three look so grown up in those photos.

Hannah Blair said...

LOVE the hats! So funky, and they look great on the kids. Awesome pics :-)