Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm busy today :-)

This afternoon I am teaching at Scrap-n-Crop - "Use Your Stash" Card Class.
.
It's sold out ... :-) That makes me very happy, but sort of nervous too!
.
I'll be reporting back in sometime after the event ... maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, or maybe even Monday! I'll just see how I go. ;-) I'm taking my little guy with me (Samuel) so fingers crossed he will be a total darling for me like he usually is! :-)
.
In the meantime - "have a great day" :-)

I made this card with the scraps from the class kit I found on my desk after my clean up heheee
.
I coloured the caterpillar in with Twinkling H2O's :-) (When I heard SnC had bought these gorgeous shimmery paints in, I quickly got out my collection and played and I'll be taking them to the class so the ladies can have a try too.)
.
Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Have tons of fun in the class, Rachel!! Glad that it is sold out, woo Hoo!!

Chowchow said...

Beautiful cards Rachel. Glad that baby slept right thru. You are so lucky.