Monday, January 18, 2010

Snippets from Yesterday & This Morning

from the mouth of Aaron!!
.
Last night we were with a group of friends and we were talking about kids behaviour etc (as you do sometimes!) ;-) Anyway we got onto the subject of things kids say, so we said Aaron has trouble telling the difference between brother & sister, him & her, etc. and that he calls Maddison his brother! snigger snigger
.
A bit later one of our friends asked Aaron "Aaron where's your brother?"
And Aaron pointed to Maddison and said "he's there".
"Oh, well where's your sister?"
Aaron gave a big grin and pointed and my tummy and said "my sisters in Mummy's tummy!"
.
LOL ... if this baby is a boy it might need counselling! hehehee
.
.
This morning Aaron was mucking about eating his breakfast and he kept telling me all sorts of reasons & excuses why he didn't need to eat it, like:
.
"My tummy's too big"
"I'm big enough now"
"My legs are big and strong enough"
.
LOL When he told me his tummy was too big, I said "well Mummy's tummy is a lot bigger than yours and there's still room for her to eat up all her breakfast"!! heheehee (He gave me a funny look when I told him that!) He did eat his breakfast though :-)
.
.
In other news ... next Saturday I am attending an Art Retreat at Scrap-n-Crop :-) with Iris Babyo Uy. You can read all about it here on SnC's blog. So looking forward to it. Haven't done any scrapping or proper craft related stuff for months!!! So hoping that this will kick start the creative juices and bring back the mojo so I can get stuck into those PILES of photos waiting to be scrapped (might even get that pile of half completed mini albums finished!!).
.
Okay - have to get going and actually get some stuff done while the kids are at school this morning. Suitcases haven't been unpacked yet and there's a pile of washing still to do (it's never ending!).
.
Thanks for visiting & for all your comments on my last post :-)
.
p.s. the beard has gone ... I have a clean shaven hubby once again :-) :-)

3 comments:

Penny said...

oh -her stuff is lovely! have dfun ;)

I am trying to lose my tummy. meh.

Mrs Frizz said...

Oh wow ... you have fun scrapping on Saturday in such special company!!!!

Don't forget to take the camera.

topkatnz said...

I've never actually heard of a kid refusing to eat their brekkie before! my favourite meal actually! but then my tummy is too big too .....