Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday


Someone has definitely sped the days up! It can't be Wednesday already (well actually it's nearly over ... how did that happen??) I'll blame the Christmas Elves I think!
.
Woo Hoots for ... Mum being here :-)
.
Lyndon having next few days off work and us all going to Port Dickson for the weekend. REALLY looking forward to that.
.
1 week and it's Christmas Eve!
.
Finished my LO's and bits and bobs for Scrap-n-Crop's January Kit Club :) (Woo Hoot for having Mum here I tell you! ... she's looked after the kids today so I could have some un-interrupted time at my scrap desk and actually be productive!).
.
That will do ... my brain is too tired to think of anything else! Every day is a woo hoot really at the moment hehehee :-)
.
.
Just going to do a re-cap here of the last couple of days for my Daily Album record!!!
.
Tuesday - Mum, the kids and I spent pretty much the whole day out and about. We had a few things we had to do and a few things we wanted to do and got them all done, so was a good feeling and the kids were actually very well behaved considering!
.
Check out this Christmas tree made of over 3,000 plastic bottles (all individually hung!! Imagine making sure you had the right length of string!)
Tuesday's lunch was at this delicious restaurant called "theabroma Chocolate Lounge". VERY VERY nice! Check out the drinks Mum and I had ... can't recall exactly what it was, but it was scrummy.


Maddison and Aaron shared an ice chocolate drink ... theirs didn't have ice cream in it and it was a bit sweeter than the one Mum & I had.

The kids patiently waiting in the car for Grandma to come back from an errand :-)

Later in the afternoon we went to another mall, and while I went to look in a shop the kids had a ride on these!!

My daughter the digger driver! ha

And today ... we've been at home all day. Mum has looked after the kids for me while I completed my kit club stuff from Scrap-n-Crop and she also did some baking :-) What a shame, now we have to eat it!! lol
.
Here's little Miss Muffit after she woke this morning. I tried putting her hair into pigtails ... we've had a few laughs! She's actually been pretty good at leaving them in, trouble is she gets into rough and tumble games with Aaron and because her hair is so fine the bands and clips slip out, so they don't stay in for long!


This picture shows how lopsided they were ... she was showing off because I said don't put the toy her in mouth, so she shoved her hand in instead!!

So that's us ... I've got to get on with our packing now. Done the kids clothes and some toys and books for them, but that's about it! So better get scampering. Be back early next week with an update!
.
Have a good weekend all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab list, enjoy your few days away this week. Love theat xmas tree thats impressive.....what a lot of work. Oh those ice chocolates look so decadant and I want one lol.

awwww at those photos of Miss M. Enjoy the rest of your break with your mum, what a special time she is having with you all.

Penny said...

Man I'm so jelly you can do pig tails on Miss M! She still has more hair than Lydia and she is younger *pouts* My girl will not keep clips in. She says "pretty" and then pulls them out! aaargh!

Glad your Mum is there for you and the weekend - thank goodness for g-mas I say!

I hope those plastic bottles aren't going to be dumped in the rubbish after Christmas (She says in a pompous eco-voice).

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are having a great time with your Mum.
That Christmas tree looks pretty awesome - but like Penny I had to wonder what happens to the bottles afterwards?!
Those chocolate drinks look AMAZING!!

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

wow 2 malls? where were they?lol...we havent even been out to see any christmas deco save for bangsar to straighten my hair!