Monday, December 1, 2008

Cupcake Craze Kit

Scrap-n-Crop's December Kit is "Crazy for Cupcakes" :-) It's got lots of fun embellishments in it. Here's what I created ... 4 LO's, 8 cards and a mini album which I used for my favourite muffin recipes.


This LO is 8x8 size for my "book of me". The journalling tag has some blurb on it and on the back my favourite muffin recipe.



Loved how this is little album turned out ... a friend has been fingering it and telling me it's so cool ... so guess what she's getting for Christmas hehehee :-)

and check out the tag ... MR doesn't just stand for Maya Road you know! It also stands for Muffin Recipes :-) hehee
The back cover
I printed the recipes onto Bazzil cardstock (about credit card size maybe a bit smaller), punched a hole and added some rickrack and they slotted into the "paper wrap" just nicely.



Just showing the cards outside the pouch.

And a variety of cards, my cuttle bug got a little bit of use for these :-) LOVE it. Especially like the swiss dots embossing folder ... looks great on bazzill :-)


This card I ran the light purple cardstock through the cuttlebug and also the cupboard cupcake as well.


Cuttlebug again on the purple cardstock :-)


So that's it. Still have a little bit of patterned paper left which I will probably use to make cards.
You can see what Sharmaine created as well in the SnC Gallery here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that cupcake mini album is SO CUTE! Awesome idea to use it for your favourite muffin/cupcake recipes. Just brilliant!

Penny said...

Cute album! And now I am hungry...

LOL at the sugar and spice LO! ;-)

You've been busy :) Love the cards.

Anonymous said...

Have to totally agree, the cupcake album is very cute! I see that new Cuttlebug is getting a good workout! do you feel a bit more 'in the zone' scrappy wise?

Darla said...

I am jealous! You are amazing with this stuff. Can you come to my house and do a little for me?! It's just a hop, skip and a jump across the ocean...please? ;-)

Scrap-n-Crop Blogs said...

Did you make those cupcakes? The YUMMY ones in the photos.

{gosh} I am hungry now. Nice work.