Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ahhh ... Bliss

No vomit during the night AND I didn't have any little poppets climbing into my bed during the night! :-) Extra bonus!
.
Just hoping now that Maddison doesn't get this bug. Wait and see I suppose.
.
Have a few things to do today, but not going to stress if I don't get them all done! Nearly completed a little project for me ... altered a box to store my cottons in. Will post some pics when it's finished, maybe today, maybe not!
.
Talked to Lyndon last night ... he's freezing! it was -10deg in Helsinki and he was trying to buy a hat. At 7.30am this morning it was 25deg here :-) heheee He'll be coming back to thaw out I think. Thought he arrived back tomorrow afternoon, but it's tomorrow night :-( So that was a bit disappointing - means the kids won't see him till Monday. Anyway he has Monday off so we are looking forward to that. Aaron has the day off school too.
.
Okay, better go put another load of washing on - before I do here's a couple more sneaks from Scrap-n-Crop's February kit - 'It's a Gal' that I've done. Kit goes on sale tomorrow and you can check the gallery for all the things Sharmaine & I have done.
.
1st is a peek an an OTP (off the page) project I did and 2nd is a peek at a card.


2 comments:

penelope haque said...

oh poor you and i hope no one gets the bugs! it sounds bad. keep well girl and yes, see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been SUPER productive - I especially love the ADORE layout - very nice! and yes, well-done in using up nearly the entire kit!!