Friday, November 28, 2008

More sneaks

A couple of peeks at another LO with Scrap-n-Crop's December kit. Broke open my Bazzill stitch templates which have been looking at me every time I opened my drawer heheee. (And my embroidery floss which hasn't seen the light of day for a number of years (certainly not for cross stitch anyway!).

See that cool embellishment ... well I actually had another one sitting on my desk ready to stick down and when I went to find it discovered Maddison had been chewing it! Nice ... not sure what I can do with it now! Might have to "sand" the edges even more of it and ink it up a bit ... give it a distressed look! heheee

I had some creative time last night ... wouldn't say my mojo has returned full force, but I did get 2 LO's finished, another one started and 2 cards made :-) Watch out for more sneaky peeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah, Miss M getting into scrap booking trouble with Mummy!!!

Anonymous said...

cute sneak peaks there Rachel