Friday, November 28, 2008

I've been tagged ...

Hannah tagged me with this photo meme.

I had to find the 6th photo on the 6th page of a) my computer and b) my photo hosting/sharing site. I store all my pics on my computer, I only use photobucket for scrap stuff that I load onto forums and there's definitely not 6 pages worth there! Anyway they have already been shown on my blog. So I did the 6th folder (which is photos of Aaron!) so here he is 2 days old (and no this isn't the 6th photo, but it's the 6th photo in the 6th folder of Aaron's photo folder hehehee (my filing system is great! Only I understand it).)



I store my photos under the year, then have various folders under that, so I decided to look at the 6th folder of the 1st year I have saved which was 2004. (We bought the camera before this ... but somehow my darling hubby deleted my computer profile a few years back and that was where I had a lot of photos stored!! So my digital photo storage starts at 2004!) :-}

These were taken at a work retreat I went to in October 2004 and I left that job about a week later :-) We had a theme of silly hats one night at dinner. I found this Dr Seuss Hat which now lives in the kids toybox (was actually hard to keep it on as it's so tall).




Thought I better show my face as well!

Thanks for looking ... and I tag whoever wants to check out their photo storage :-) hehee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Download your photos more regularly Rachel!!! even I with my 'limited capabilities' know that!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along, Rachel! It's lovely to see a baby photo of Aaron :-)

Penny said...

Awww.. cutie Aaron. How come your babies get all the hair? Lydia still doesn't have much! *pouts*

The things we do for work parties...