Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last 4 LO's from Scrappin Studio's May kits


Hi there, back again with the last 4 LO's I have created with Scrappin Studio May kits, 35mm, Holga and bits and pieces from Brownie.

Remember LO - I used a file folder from the Brownie kit and inked it with worn lipstick distress ink.  I wanted to save the invitation, letter and handmade paper Aaron gave me for Mothers Day this year and this file folder was perfect for that.  (The tissue paper flower was decorating the wrapping paper and Aaron made it, so I used that as an embellishment.)




Rainbows LO - I had fun fiddling about with all these hexagons to create this rainbow.  I used distress inks for all the colours except the yellow, where I used a glimmer mist.  I used the same colours for the alphas too.



Family LO - This LO is a great way to use bits and pieces left over from previous LO's.  I also ran some of the scraps through my Vagabond with Tim Holt's tattered florals die.  Edges of the papers were inked with antique linen distress ink.




(This little button was from a previous Studio Calico kit.)

On Our Way to Christchurch LO - I used the memory file photo stack on this LO.  It's a good way to get lots of photos on one LO!  :-)  Antique Linen and Pumice Stone distress ink used for chipboard buttons and alphas.


This bee stamp is from a previous Studio Calico kit.  Went well with the paper :-)

Here the the openings of the memory file photo stack.  (The little green/teal alphas were from one of the kits last month.)

 

The Roadtrip and Smile tags were cut from patterned paper from the Holga kit.  Washi tapes make it easy to quickly embellish!  :-)


Thanks for visiting.  :-)  (If you made it this far you have done well!)

Enjoy your kits and happy scrapping.

1 comment:

Mrs Frizz said...

like the look of those file folders ... way cool and a great way of holding all those extra photos.